BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Little Update... Yes Still Running


Well my faithful I have a few updates on my journey to healthy living....

April 9th - I ran another 5K, it was the Greer Earth Day 5K.  The run was ok, I still didn't do as good as I know I can but I shaved 3mins off my 5K run.. finishing at 46:14 at a pace of 14:55/mile...  I met all 3 goals that day... 1 - to finish  2 - less than 47mins 3 - to not be last... yipeee!!  Here are some pictures from the race.
















Today, I am excited about two things... first - I am up to 108 miles of wogging this year.  My goal is 500 miles this year.  I weighted in today and I have lost 59lbs, 1lb to lose in 9 days to reach my birthday goal of 60lbs.  I am really determined to met and exceed this goal.  So here are the uptodate stats:

Starting weight: 300lbs
Current weight:  241lbs
Weight Loss:  59lbs
Goal weight:  150lbs
Weight to go:  91lbs

Thank you taking this journey with me!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Heather-I want to thank you for continuing to inspire me. You have already had so much success and will continue to do so. I've reached a little plateu here lately but know if I get back to it-I'll also be successful. Here is to us reaching our goals and especially to you for your great running! :)

Ms. Owens :) said...

I am super duper proud of you, chick! That's what I'm talking about it. It's attainable. I started at 235 and now I'm at 143, and I still plan to lose 18 more. We can do it. Don't stop, get it-get it! YOU inspire ME!!!!