BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Goals and New Me

I am really having a time trying to get my eating down.  I have basically exercised 53lbs off but if I could add that with a good eating plan, I know my weightloss would double.  Anyways I have set myself new goals, some old ones, and some rewards.  So here goes:
Beginning Weight:  300lbs
Goal Weight:         150lbs
Weight to lose:      150lbs
Current weight:     247lbs
Lbs to lose:           97lbs

1st tiny weight goal:  To be at 240lbs (60lbs total lost) by my birthday April 27th (7lbs - approx 1 1/2 mths) 
REWARD:   A new outfit and mani/pedi

2nd tiny weight goal: To hit 225lbs (75lbs total lost)
REWARD:  ??? any ideas ???

End of year weight goal:  My goal is be down to 200lbs (100lbs lost) by the end of this year
REWARD:  Plan a huge family vacation!

Other non-weightloss related goals:  To spend more time with Jesus on a daily basis.  To get outside and spend more time with my family.  To run a 8K in June and a 1/2 marathon in October.  To be a better wife, mother, and friend!

1 comments:

The Zibells said...

You look so great! I am so very proud of you and your goals. You and I should mix ourselves together. You've got the exercise part & I've got the diet down. If we each had a little of the other, we would be unstoppable!!! Love you girl.